March 31, 2013

Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp

lil wayne
Lil Wayne recently called into Power 106 to speak with DJ Felli Fel about his recent health problems.

Lilwayne had the seizure during the shoot of the music video for Birdman' s Tapeout they had to lay Weezy down and put him in an ambulance as soon as possible, so they could contain and relax him.

According to Birdman the real cause of the siezure according to Birdman he said I thinks the cause of the seizure was from hard work and lack of rest, TMZ reported that Weezy seizure was cause by excessive intake of drugs. In the interview with DJ Felli Fel Tunchi explains the cause of the seizure saying that "The bad news is I'm epileptic so I'm prone to seizures,"....I've actually had [seizures] so much,..

Read the full interview below......

"The bad news is I'm epileptic so I'm prone to seizures," Wayne explained. "This isn't my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth or seventh seizure. I've had a bunch of seizures. Y'all just never hear about them. But this time, it got real bad because I had three of them in a row. With the third one, my heart rate went down to like 30 percent. The reason being for the seizures is just plain stress, no rest and overworking myself."

He also called the recent one three in a row...

"I have people around me. I've actually had [seizures] so much, they already know what to do. They already expect it. They already know how to handle it. Certain times I don't even go to the hospital but this time it was real bad because, like I said, it was three in a row. I've never had three back-to-back like that and the third one was so bad."

Follow us on FACEBOOK and TWITTER
place add code here
Previous Post
Next Post

1 comment:

Spread Love, Laughter, Ideas not Hate...