April 20, 2013

God bless that young man that picked me and decided to pity me and marry me- Comedian Princess

Comedian Princess will be getting married soon - even though we dont get to see. Princess while cracking a joke at the national conference and dinner (that held last night) tomark the Nigerian centenary celebration of 100 years of the Nigerian woman, got so emotional and said this:

"I am so happy I'm now getting married, I can now proudly wear iro and buba like a Nigerian woman...God bless that young man that picked me and decided to pity me and marry me when I had given up all...I am saying this because I want you all to hear it, God bless him for me for covering up my shame"


Amen Princess,
Amen!
place add code here
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Spread Love, Laughter, Ideas not Hate...