April 13, 2013

Rick Ross I'm Sorry For That Date-Rape Song


Just a day after Reebok dropped Rick Ross as a spokes man. He received a wave of negative backlash for a line in a song that said: "Put Molly all up in her champagne, she ain't even know it, I took her home and I enjoyed that, she ain't even know it." Molly being slang for Ecstasy. In his apology, Ross said, "Before Iam an artist, I am a father, a son, and a brother to some of the most cherished women in the world. So for me to suggest in anyway that harm and violation be brought to a woman is one of my biggest mistakes and regrets." He added, "My choice of words was not only offensive, it does notreflect my true heart. And for this, I apologize." Follow us on FACEBOOK and TWITTER

Source: TMZ

place add code here
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Spread Love, Laughter, Ideas not Hate...