May 16, 2013

Kelly Rowland disses Beyonce in her New Song

Kelly Rowland dissed Beyonce in her new single 'DirtyLaundry', and she also blame Beyonce's career after Destiny's Child broke up and also being in an abusive relationship...

Read the lyrics below, Kelly sings:

"When my sister was on stage/ killin' it like a motherf**ker ?/ I was enraged / feelin' it like a motherf**ker / bird in a cage ?/ you would never know what I wasdealin' with? / went our separate ways but I was happy she was killin' it? / bittersweet / she was upI was down? / no lie I feel good forher but what do I do now / forget the records off the record I was goin' through some bullsh**t ?/ post-survivor / she don't fight / who wanna hear my bullsh*t / meanwhile this nigga putting his hands on me / swear ya'll don't know the half of this industry..."

. Download the music here
place add code here
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Spread Love, Laughter, Ideas not Hate...