May 26, 2013

"No More Sexy Movie Roles For Me" - Dakore Egbuson-Akande

Film producers and directors dreaming of featuring actress, Dakore Egbusan-Akande in a romantic role now that she has staged a comeback to Nollywood after taking time off to marry and have a baby, had better forget it!. The actress who made her Nollywood debut in 2000 has declared that she can no longer actromantic roles because she is now married and so has to consider her husband's feelings.

READ WHAT SHE SAID BELOW:

"I have to consider my husband before taking any role these days,"

"I will not do romantic roles as I used to back in the day. Though, if I saw a role that is goodand positive, maybe I could act. I am now a new Dakore and not theold Dakore people used to know because I am coming into a new era in my career. I am now a mother and a wife. I just have to be more discerning about the movies that I embark upon."

place add code here
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Spread Love, Laughter, Ideas not Hate...