June 30, 2013

Lesbians Approach Me All The Time - Nigerian Singer

Up-coming female artiste, Nene
Johnson has expressed her sadness at the fact that people think she is a Lesbian.

She has said that the impression people have about her being a lesbian gives her headache. According to the Abia State-born singer

"some people think that I am not
straight (sex orientation) and I always tell them that I am very straight." She added that. "I get approached (by lesbians) all the time. I just try to be friendly and displace them."

Telling us about how she handles the stubborn ones, the actress said,
"I just stubbornly tell them that I am not into it."

Nene Johnson recently released her
single entitled; 'Tonight'. The song is gradually gaining favourable airplays. She also recently changed her stage name from NEJ to Nene Johnson, which she says is now paying off.

place add code here
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Spread Love, Laughter, Ideas not Hate...