September 8, 2013

How I Was Tricked into an Adult Film Production – Charles Inojie

Popular comic-actor, Charles Inojie is still wondering how he was Tricked into featuring in that lewd film titled ‘Calabar Girl’ directed by Jerry Don Nwachukwu. The film was produced by Divine Ezeibekwe and banned immediately after it was released sometime in May, this year by the National Film and Video CensorsnBoard.

Read the excerpts Charles’ interview
where he speaks on this and many other experiences…

A Comic-Actor!.

Do you know that I am not aware that I am a comedian? There are places I visit today and I tell people that I am not a regular comedian; someone you see and
you start laughing or someone who is ever ready to act as a clown when the occasion does not call for it. I see myself as a very serious person. I see myself as a good actor.
If I do comedy roles well, it is only
because that is where I have probably, been most tested and again not a function of any kind of training I had.
Except that I probably just have it in me.
I believe that my late grandmother had the strongest sense of humour that I ever find ound in anyone and I benefited generously from her talent. Maybe, I am one of those you would say are naturally gifted as humourist.
School of Hard Knocks I hate it when I hear people say, I am self-made. There is no one on earth that is self made otherwise people like us are not supposed to be where we are today.
When I picked my bag one morning and told my father I had secured admission into the University of Port Harcourt, the man only laughed at me. We were living in Ogun State then, and I hail from Edo State.

He said, ‘you did not try to gain admission into the now Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma or University of Benin so that your financial challenges could be better curtailed. But now that you are going to UNIPORT, would help come your way?’.
In school, it was just me and my closest neighbour which is poverty. When I woke up in the morning, the first person that told me good morning was poverty. But I think God gave me a special grace.
Beyond all these travails, there was
always a point I wanted to get to, and that was to graduate from the university at the end of the day.
Continue reading at source

place add code here
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Spread Love, Laughter, Ideas not Hate...