October 30, 2013

‘My cousin wedding my boyfriend is the worst betrayal of my life’ – actress Mina Horsefall

Nollywood actress and ex-beauty queen,Mina Horsefall in an interview with Encomium magazine this week said she
was betrayed by two people who were once very close to her; her first cousin and her boyfriend who she dated for two years. Mina, who is first cousins with another ex-beauty queen, Helen Prest
Ajayi, says still hasn’t gotten over the shock of their betrayal…

Mina tells Encomium what happened.

“My first cousin and my ex
betrayed me. The whole story is
complicated. She dated my
boyfriend and married him. I had
no idea what was going on until
they were about to get married
because she was pregnant for
him. I did not introduce him to
her. She knew him. He was my
Uncle’s best man and we were in
the bridal train. He met us
together and went after me. We
had a relationship for some
years, two years at a stretch,
then it became off and on and all
those times she knew. She was
even engaged to someone else at
the time. Unknown to me she
‘worked’ her NYSC down to Lagos
to have my boyfriend. She was
living with him and it didn’t
make any sense to me. Until
later on, I found out they were
getting married. What pained me
most and the worst part of it was
when I got to hear about it and
confronted him, he said he can
never do anything with my
sister.and there you are getting
her pregnant and marrying her.
It got all messed up. This
happened in September 2012. I
haven’t forgiven them. I don’t
think I ever will”

place add code here
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Spread Love, Laughter, Ideas not Hate...