November 28, 2013

Beyonce banned from visiting the” Egyptian pyramids” for her rude & stupid behaviour

Zahi Hawass, Egypt’s former head of antiquities, claims he banned Beyonce from visiting the Pyramids after her ‘stupid and rude’ behaviourin 2009 Now, in a new interview with The Independent,66yr old Hawass said …
“Most people I take on tours are
very nice and we become friends.
But this lady…She said she
would come at 3pm but she
came late. I said “You have to
say I’m sorry I’m late”. But she
didn’t open her mouth.I brought
a photographer and she also had
a photographer and a guard.
When my photographer started
to shoot, he said “No, Stop! I am
the one who says yes or no, not
you!”I said: “In that case since
you almost hit my photographer
and you are not polite – out! I am
not giving you the privilege of
having you on my tour!” I said
Beyoncé was stupid and I left.”
However, Beyonce’s rep told E! News the
story was a ‘lie’…saying..
This never happened.The last
time she was in Egypt was on
tour in 2009. Nothing like this
happened. Lies and more lies.’
Hawass is a controversial figure who has
been criticised for his love of the
spotlight.During the interview, he
boasted about his fame.
‘People attack me because I am
famous. When I took President
Obama to Giza, the camel driver
recognised me and he asked “But
who is the friend of Hawass?”
When I gave a lecture at your
Dome of the Millennium 1,700
came to hear me. Bill Clinton got
700.

place add code here
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Spread Love, Laughter, Ideas not Hate...