November 15, 2013

Lady Gaga Having A Threesome

Singer, Lady Gaga certainly seems
like she is up for anything so it is not that much of a shock for her to
consider having a threesome with
boyfriend Taylor Kinney.

During a recent radio interview, she was asked if she would not mind bring another woman into bed with them, she responds:

"That sounds like fun!" she said
with a laugh. "To be fair, he has
stuck it out with me for a very long
time, through drug habits and all
those sorts of things. So he's a
really lovely, amazing person."

She did also admit that she and Kinney have talked about having a threesome:

"You know what? I've spoken a lot
about my Taylor and I don't want
to kiss and tell too much, I'm a
little bit more of a lady than that."

"Here's the thing: I'm not the type
of person that's having sex all the
time with lots of random people. I
don't do that. I'm in a
monogamous relationship, we're
having a good time, we've been
together awhile…If it were to
come up, it comes up," she
continued. "For me, the connection
that I feel is so strong that it's so
much stronger than physical. We're
both very protective of our love as
well. We treat each other with a lot
of care and we're good to one
another."
The pair, who met in July 2012 on the set of Gaga's "Yoü and I" music video, are in no rush to marry.

"The thought of a wedding to me is
exhausting. Why would I put
myself through that?

place add code here
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Spread Love, Laughter, Ideas not Hate...