April 2, 2014

'Tonto Dikeh Is My Crush' - Popular Musician Reveals

Nigerian musician Joshua Iniyezo popularly known as Solid Star in a recent interview revealed that he still has a crush on Tonto Dikeh.

When asked his relationship with Tonto, he said, "Tonto is my crush, I like her very much, she is a jovial and playful person. She comes to my place and I also do same. She is my friend and acts like a sister to me."

On his relationship with other ladies, Solid star said he just wants to be single at the moment.
"Whenever I come across them, I play with them, I pop with them. I am a very free and lively person."
There were rumours last year that Solid star and Tonto were dating after pictures of them together in the studio surfaced online.
place add code here
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Spread Love, Laughter, Ideas not Hate...