November 13, 2014

How I Almost Killed Myself - Actress, Halima Abubakar

Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar has taken to her instagram to share with her fans what many of them did not know about her.

She shared the photo below with caption:

“I remember diz time last yea,I wanted to kill my sef,am glad I didn’t cos I knw is hell straight But I was suicidal.. Am happy to be in a betternplace..God hhhmm I adore you..”

I remember diz time last yea,I wanted to kill my sef,am glad I didn’t cos I knw is hell straight But I was suicidal.. Am happy to be in a better place..God hhhmm I adore you..

A photo posted by @halimabubakar (@
halimabubakar) on Nov 11, 2014 at 3:41am PST

The Kano state born actress who revealed she is still on medication as thanked her fans for their support and encouragement. She also shared the
photo below for her fans

A photo posted by @halimabubakar (@
halimabubakar) on Nov 11, 2014 at 10:07am PST

place add code here
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Spread Love, Laughter, Ideas not Hate...