April 15, 2013

Drake Admit That He F*CKED Chris Brown's Rihanna!!!


Drake could'nt keep it to his self no more, they say when you are in love you do things that are crazy, and thats what Rihanna is blowing to Drake and Chris Brow, Drake took it to THORO radio show with Elliot Wilson and told the whole truth, nothing but the truth, Read what the YMCMB singer said about Chris Brown and Rihanna:

“His insecurities [because] I make bettermusic than him…I’m more popping than him…At onepoint the woman he loves fell into my lap and I did what a real nigga would do.[After I smashed] I treated her with respect so she's not out here talking down on me.

.

The heat between singer Chris Brown and Drake began last summer when both were reported that they fought in a bar at Manhattan over the controvesial unpologestic Rihanna.

The brawl that they later denied never ended there, that was just the begining, Chris threw words pointing to Drake in the remix to Young Jeezy's "R.I.P. Chris rapp," "Dearly departed, I bought a plane I departed / And if you started fromthe bottom, go on and come out the close."Recollect that is Drake's recent hit titled "Started from the Bottom,"

Brown uses those lyrics, allegedly dissing Drake on his collaboration with The Game on “Celebration” as he raps, “And if you wanna roll, have the best night of your life, no lie, no lie /Me and you together girl I’m celebrating you tonight.”Drake’s collaboration with 2 Chainz on “No Lie” was released on May 8 where he raps, “If I take you out of the picture/I know real real gon’ miss ya/No lie, no lie, no lie-ee-i-ee-i/ No lie, no lie, no lie-ee-i-ee-i .”Drake Disses Chris Brown’s Relationship With Rihanna in his new track 5AM IN TORONTO

. He spits“I’m just being frank with you/I mean, where you think she at when she ain’twith you?”. This words fight might turn to gunz if care is not taken.
place add code here
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Spread Love, Laughter, Ideas not Hate...