April 15, 2013

"I am designed to be under a man' - Actress Monalisa Chinda

Women were made to be sumisive to their husband but the 'craze of the moment' or what you call modern women, 21st Century, but they are few celebrities who think they ought to be under their husband and Nigeran actress Monalisa Chinda is one of those people.

When asked by Sunday Entertainment Express if she would like to re-marry one day, the beautiful actress replied:

"I would love to. I am designed to be under a man. I am not going to lie that I like the single mother thing going on. I believe in marriage. Whether you like it or not, it is the best option but it's not a do or die thing though. I have been there before and if I'm going to do it again, it has to be right by the Grace of God. I amnot ready to make another mistake."
place add code here
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Spread Love, Laughter, Ideas not Hate...