August 20, 2013

I Can Act Nude For Money - Actress Amanda Ebeye Reveals

Despite the obstacles
upcoming actress, Amanda
Ebeye confronted at the
beginning of her career,
she never gave up and today, she has become a star of countless movies and soap operas including Clinic Matters, Everyday People, and Super Story and more.

In a recent interview, the Delta State- born model cum actress disclosed that. she can play any role in a movie.

Here's what she said:

"I can do everything because I'm an
actress. For $50 million yes, I will do it. That's why I am an actress, everything you want me to do I'll do as long as you. pay. For $50 million I can act nude. I
respect my culture but people pretend a lot in Africa."

place add code here
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Spread Love, Laughter, Ideas not Hate...