August 14, 2013

I Won't Marry An Actor - Tonto Dike

Controversial Nollywood actress
Tonto Dike has revealed the reason
why she doesn't want to get engaged to a fellow actor.

She said "I am not too
strong to fall in love; I am
human and I have feelings
too. I don't think there is
any woman on earth that
has not experienced love in one form or the other.But it's not possible for me to marry an actor; I can never be caught doing that," Tonto explodes.

She said about herself, "I am a role
model to those who see me as one; I am sure Nigerians out there see and read all these things and they laugh. I am sure there are people out there who I appreciate what I do as an actress and hope to someday achieve what I have
achieved as a thespian."
Her response to why she is
controversially inclined sent a blow to her fans.

"My career thrives on
everything; my career thrives on all the ups and downs that I have been faced with. But most especially, the controversies have made me stronger and wiser. I don't care about them because they don't care about me;
everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. I live my life the way I want to.
People should also remember that I am human and no one is perfect."

place add code here
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Spread Love, Laughter, Ideas not Hate...