November 13, 2013

“I’m representing women in a cool way”- Miley Cyrus

Read what Miley said during an interview with Capital FM radio station in London this morning.

“It’s pretty rad,” Cyrus said,
adding, “And I think I’m
representing women in a cool
way because people aren’t used
to girls that are just like, ‘I
genuinely don’t care what people
think.’ And that’s what guys
have always gotten to be, and
especially in like a rock industry
or whatever. I’m someone that
loves pop music and I love
making mainstream music and I
love what I do because I get to
have this element of fun and
surprise, which people normally
don’t get to do. I get to wear
whatever I want and be
whatever I want. I just think for
me it’s kind of been…really since
the VMAs was the time that I
really got to break out and do
really what I wanted to do.”

place add code here
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Spread Love, Laughter, Ideas not Hate...