November 28, 2014

Believe it or not, Maheeda says she's making alot of money

Maheeda1
If you are one of those wondering how controversial nudity queen, Maheeda makes her money and lives the good life she talks about often despite not having headlined any major show or signed any endorsement deals, we have an answer for you from the main source.
The controversial singer and mother of 1 said: ‘I make my money from shows, invitations. Some people invite me and I get paid just to sit down and drink, take pictures for birthday parties, weddings and many more. And in case you are still wondering what kind of career she would then describe herself as being involved in, she added in a recent interview with Encomium Weekly: ‘Sometimes, I perform, sometimes I don’t. I also do modelling. In Holland, I did two modelling jobs, one cost about N2m and the other was close to a million Naira. I am into nude modelling and sculpture modelling where one is moulded naked.’...


place add code here
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Spread Love, Laughter, Ideas not Hate...