November 28, 2014

Kourtney Kardashian sick throughout her latest pregnancy...

          
35-year-old reality star, Kourtney Kardashian is currently expecting her third child with partner, Scott Disick and she admits she starts to feel nauseous if she doesn’t eat regularly.
She said: ‘I was surprised that everyone calls it ‘morning sickness,’ because it lasted all day. For me, it was even worse at night. During my first two pregnancies I felt so nauseous all day that I could only eat plain toast and bland foods – no proteins. But the nausea went away after the first trimester. This pregnancy, I get nauseous even now if I go too long without eating, and that never happened before when I was in my second trimester.’...
Kourtney has four-year-old son Mason and two-year-old daughter Penelope with Scott, and she admits since she had kids the Christmas season has taken on greater significance to her and she wants to live up to the holidays her mother Kris Jenner provided for her....



place add code here
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Spread Love, Laughter, Ideas not Hate...